If you’re wondering what other Business Strategy or Leadership items
might benefit from some additional operational structure, check these out:
- Are your 1, 3, 5, 10 year goals written down and reviewed annually?
- What does your business look like when it has achieved all the success you envision? Can you paint the Polaroid picture?
- Do you know the one thing that sets the business apart from competitors and in your specific field?
- Is an Organizational Chart built to map out current and future team members?
- Is an Accountability Chart created outlining all primary/secondary responsibilities for each role within the company?
- Is there scheduled / carved out time quarterly to review / plan / set goals?
- Are dashboards/scorecards created for tracking specific data points?
- Are agendas built for all meetings to keep you on track?
If you said ‘no’ more than ‘yes’ when answering these questions, let’s dive into Strategy together!