What’s the Strategy for your Business?
“Strategy? Who has time for strategy? My strategy is to survive the next day, week, or busy season.”
I get it, Strategy sometimes takes a back seat to client needs and/or daily to-do lists; however, having a clear road map provides guidance to you, your team, and helps your potential clients understand “WHY” you are in business.
Does your business live and breath the:
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Core Values
If you’re wondering what other Business Strategy or Leadership items
might benefit from some additional operational structure, check these out:
- Are your 1, 3, 5, 10 year goals written down and reviewed annually?
- What does your business look like when it has achieved all the success you envision? Can you paint the Polaroid picture?
- Do you know the one thing that sets the business apart from competitors and in your specific field?
- Is an Organizational Chart built to map out current and future team members?
- Is an Accountability Chart created outlining all primary/secondary responsibilities for each role within the company?
- Is there scheduled / carved out time quarterly to review / plan / set goals?
- Are dashboards/scorecards created for tracking specific data points?
- Are agendas built for all meetings to keep you on track?
If you said ‘no’ more than ‘yes’ when answering these questions, let’s dive into Strategy together!