If you’re wondering what other Sales items might benefit from some additional operational structure, check these out:
- Are you aware of (and tracking) your profit margin for each product / service?
- Do you have your sales process from inquiry to booked client documented for consistency between sales team members?
- Do you know who your ‘ideal client’ is? Do you have a ‘buyers’ persona?
- Do you have annual, quarterly, monthly sales goals? Are they client based or revenue based?
- Do you use a sales software or CRM to keep track of those in the sales pipeline?
- Do you know your client’s average minimum spend?
- Do you keep track of non-booked clients? Do you know your closing rate for each sales team member and are you converting enough to hit your sales goals?
If you said ‘no’ more than ‘yes’ when answering these questions, let’s dive into Sales together!