What’s the Marketing for your Business?
Marketing. How we promote and sell our products or services. This could be through your website, advertising, social media posts, etc. It’s the way to reach your ideal client and help them to know, like, and trust you.
Do you have a dashboard so that you can track your online presence and make adjustments as needed?
If you’re wondering what other Marketing items might benefit from some additional operational structure, check these out:
- Have you completed market research to know if your types of marketing align with where your ideal client lives?
- Are you creating content and posting for brand awareness on a consistent basis and is it scheduled?
- Is your brand consistent across all touch points? Email Signature, Proposals, Invoices, Website, All Social Media Feeds, etc
- Does your website have a Call To Action (CTA) / Contact Us form?
- Do you know what type of marketing is best suited for your client base?
- Do you have a style guide / brand voice of the company documented for consistency?